03 July 2009

Happy 3rd of July

Apparently my brain is already taking the holiday. I've done my reading, but I've got nothin'. Lots of note-taking material in today's passages, some good teaching material for a larger context, but as for the purposes of this blog-in-progress, I've got nothin'.

How 'bout you? Did you read the passages? What struck you or stood out from the rest? They were: Ecclesiastes 2:18-23; Joshua 1; Zephaniah 1:1 - 2:3; Matthew 12.


Tomorrow's readings:
Ecclesiastes 2:24-26; Joshua 2; Zephaniah 2:4-15; Matthew 13.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The management (that would be me) will delete without explanation any comment that is, in the opinion of the management (again, me), needlessly profane, abusive, or just plain stupid. Or not. Depends on how much they amuse me. Play nice, and don't be stupid.